The deDANU Rose Quartz Gua Sha Massage tool is a modern take on an ancient beauty ritual.
Hand-crafted from natural rose quartz crystals, this exquisite tool hugs the curves of your face and neck to increase blood circulation, refining and smoothing your skin, as well as stimulating a variety of acupressure points, releasing tension and soothing inflammation.
Each piece is hand carved from natural materials and is therefore entirely unique.
- Forehead: Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline
- Cheeks: Smooth in an outwards motion starting from the nose to the ear.
- Jawline: Use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- Eye area: gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Only apply light pressure.
- Tense Muscles: Use one of our salves to warm and prepare the muscle. Gently massage the muscle using the stone.
Rose Quartz is honoured in Tibetan, Indian and Chinese culture and it continues to be one of the most popular stones for carving in China.
Our Gua Shas are all carefully packaged in beautiful sustainable materials.
Always apply oil to your face before using a gua sha. We highly recommend our award-winning CBD Goddess Elixir for your gua sha facial massages and our CBD Relief Salve for targeting muscles.
Delivery in Ireland
Free shipping on orders over €50
€6.50 flat rate for orders under €50.
Local Pickup is also available for free at our store at Unit D, Daneswell Business Park, Monksland, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Simply choose this option at checkout.
Delivery in United Kingdom
Free shipping on orders over €65
€11.50 flat rate for orders under €65.
Delivery in Europe
Free shipping on orders over €85
€16.50 flat rate for orders under €85.
Delivery in United States
Free shipping on orders over €165
€39.00 flat rate for orders under €165.
When will my order be delivered?
As all deDANÚ orders are delivered by a 3rd party courier service, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. However, once your order has been shipped we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number so you always have the most up-to-date delivery information.
Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection and/or customs fees and duties. deDANÚ is not responsible for these actions or reimbursement of any customs fees or taxes.
The international recipient is responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and brokerage charges. Refused packages will not be refunded.