TRANQUIL Stone Vessel Natural Candle
The perfect combination of gentle floral and earthy scents. Melt your stresses away leaving room for clear thinking and true relaxation.
Ingredients: premium soy wax / jasmine absolute / lavender / rosemary
Each stone vessel is hand-shaped and all ingredients are hand mixed and poured. Every candle is unique.
Each candle contains between 18-22ml of premium pure essential oils and has a burn time of 50-60 hours. We never use synthetic wax or any synthetic fragrance in our candles.
Why deDANÚ Candles are a Safer Choice for your home
- We choose 100% soy wax for our candles. We do not mix paraffin like other companies do to keep prices down
- We use for 100% cotton wicks for a safer and more eco-friendly burn
- We use only 100% pure essential oils rather than mystery “fragrances". Each candle contains at least 1 and half 10ml bottles of deDANÚ pure essential oils.
- We avoid pigments in candles that can be toxic to humans and the environment.
- We use only sustainable containers and packaging. Everything we include with your candle can be recycled, up-cycled and reused.
- Our candles are hand-poured and quality checked at each stage of production.
Package weight 350g
Burn Time 50-60 hours
Delivery in Ireland
Free shipping on orders over €50
€6.50 flat rate for orders under €50.
Local Pickup is also available for free at our store at Unit D, Daneswell Business Park, Monksland, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Simply choose this option at checkout.
Delivery in United Kingdom
Free shipping on orders over €65
€11.50 flat rate for orders under €65.
Delivery in Europe
Free shipping on orders over €85
€16.50 flat rate for orders under €85.
Delivery in United States
Free shipping on orders over €165
€39.00 flat rate for orders under €165.
When will my order be delivered?
As all deDANÚ orders are delivered by a 3rd party courier service, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. However, once your order has been shipped we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number so you always have the most up-to-date delivery information.
Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection and/or customs fees and duties. deDANÚ is not responsible for these actions or reimbursement of any customs fees or taxes.
The international recipient is responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and brokerage charges. Refused packages will not be refunded.