Frankincense is one of the most powerful essential oils. It is said to have anti-inflammatory, grounding, immune-boosting and relieving therapeutic benefits. Its aroma possesses a distinct versatility with earthy, resinous, and soft cloud-like notes.
Frankincense Essential Oil, a backbone of ancient aromatic practices contains an unparalleled depth. Use it as a sensual, woody base in your diffuser or as a support to beautify the skin.
Relaxation Tip: Put your feet up, pull your socks off, and employ the love of your choice (self love is so hip right now) to massage Frankincense Oil into those hard working hooves.
To diffuse Frankincense Essential Oil; Add 3-4 drops to your deDANU Glass or Stone diffuser. to bring peace and heighten meditative practices. Start with the lowest number of drops; increase as desired. Frankincense blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Lime, Orange, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Sage.
Quick Tip: Combine Frankincense essential oil with essential oils like Bergamot or Lavender and diffuse to create an experience of peace and satisfaction.
Research Shows Frankincense Essential Oil to have positive effects on the following: Anxiety, Asthma, Bronchitis. Laryngitis. Cough and cold, Improves appearance of aging, Heals minor wounds and scars, Arthritis, Digestion. Asthma. Oral health
Origin: Africa, India, Middle East
Plant Part: Resin
Colour: Light yellow
Scent: Warm, woody, earthy, musty pine, spice, citrus, aromatic
Cautions: Never use pure oils on the skin without diluting.Never use internally. Keep away from children and eyes. Always check if there are any medical issues which could cause a problem. Seek help if you have any doubts.
0.3 fl oz / 10ml
- Frankincense On its own
- Add a few drops to your diffuser or roller ball morning and evening
- Frankincense Oil Diffuser Blend:
- In a diffuser, add 3 drops of frankincense essential oil, 2 drops of lavender essential oil, and 1 drop of lemon essential oil.
- Diffuse for 30 minutes to 1 hour to promote relaxation and mental clarity.
- Frankincense Bath Salts:
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup of Epsom salt, 1/2 cup of baking soda, and 5-10 drops of frankincense essential oil.
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the bath salt mixture to your bathwater and soak for 20-30 minutes to ease muscle tension and promote relaxation.
- Frankincense Body Oil:
- In a small glass bottle, combine 1/4 cup of jojoba oil, 10 drops of frankincense essential oil, and 5 drops of sweet orange essential oil.
- Shake well to mix.
- Massage a small amount of the body oil onto your skin to nourish and hydrate.