Rose Quartz Facial Roller and Gua Sha Set
deDANÚ's Rose Quartz Facial Roller and Gua Sha Set is the missing key to glowing, balanced skin!
The duo will improve the overall radiance of the skin by tackling inflammation, depuffing, soothing and tightening the skin using ancient facial massage techniques and precious hand carved quartz.
Regular massage or face rolling will contour the shape of your face. Just like the muscles around the body, facial muscles get tight, hold tension and become lax, needing stimulation to relax.
Combine the rose quartz facial roller and the rose quartz gua sha tool to experience;
Improved blood circulation
Reduction of puffiness
Promotion of lymphatic drainage
Relief of facial and jaw tension
Promotes dewy, glowing skin
Stimulates a variety of acupressure points
How to use:
- Cleanse the face (we recommend our Hemp Skin Salve and Cotton Facial Pads
- Apply your favourite serum or oil to the face.
How to use the Rose Quartz Roller
- Always do face rolling upwards and in one direction – never roll up and down
- Repeat up to five upward rolls in each area. First, roll outwards under the jawline
- Next, use the face roller to roll out, towards your hairline, under the cheekbones and then along them
- Lastly, roll flat along the brows, and then upwards on the forehead
- Work more slowly over the neck and jawline, but be brisk to firm over and under the cheeks
- Use the smaller end for more delicate areas and harder to reach places, use the larger end for broad surfaces.
How to use the Rose Quartz Gua Sha Stone
Cleanse face (we recommend our CBD Skin Salve or Hemp Skin Salve)
Smooth a few drops of our Goddess Facial Elixir Oil or CBD Oil across the face.
Forehead: Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline
Cheeks: Smooth in an outwards motion starting from the nose to the ear.
Jawline: Use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
Eye area: gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Only apply light pressure.
Tense Muscles: Use one of our salves to warm and prepare the muscle. Gently massage the muscle using the stone.
Rose Quartz is honoured in Tibetan, Indian and Chinese culture and it continues to be one of the most popular stones for carving in China.
Our Roller and Gua Sha set is carefully packaged in beautiful sustainable materials.
- Always apply oil to your face before using a gua sha roller or stone. We highly recommend our award-winning CBD Goddess Elixir for your gua sha facial massages and our CBD Relief Salve for targeting muscles.
- “Recharge” the crystal in sunlight or moonlight by placing it in an area where the sunlight or moonlight will touch it directly. Some devotees believe this helps the crystals keep their energy.
- Carefully wash the facial roller and stones with soap and water daily to prevent transfer of bacteria onto skin. Ensure to dry thoroughly
Delivery in Ireland
Free shipping on orders over €50
€6.50 flat rate for orders under €50.
Local Pickup is also available for free at our store at Unit D, Daneswell Business Park, Monksland, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. Simply choose this option at checkout.
Delivery in United Kingdom
Free shipping on orders over €65
€11.50 flat rate for orders under €65.
Delivery in Europe
Free shipping on orders over €85
€16.50 flat rate for orders under €85.
Delivery in United States
Free shipping on orders over €165
€39.00 flat rate for orders under €165.
When will my order be delivered?
As all deDANÚ orders are delivered by a 3rd party courier service, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery time. However, once your order has been shipped we will send you a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number so you always have the most up-to-date delivery information.
Orders shipped outside the EU may be subject to customs inspection and/or customs fees and duties. deDANÚ is not responsible for these actions or reimbursement of any customs fees or taxes.
The international recipient is responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and brokerage charges. Refused packages will not be refunded.